iOS 11.2 is out for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
iOS 11.2 is out
it is the right time to improve your iOS products – again.
Should read: The Apple products you mustn’t buy for holiday breaks
the greatest addition in terms of brand-new functions in iOS 11.2 is Apple Pay money, an element which allows one to send, request, and receives a commission from family and friends with Apple Pay using Messages or Siri.
this particular feature is US-only at the moment, but expect it to roll out globally over the coming months.
for other repairs and tweaks, some tips about what Apple lists in launch records:
- Introduces three brand-new real time wallpapers for iPhone X
- Improves video camera stabilization
- Adds support in Podcasts to instantly advance to a higher event through the same program
- Adds support in HealthKit for downhill snowfall sports length as a data type
- Fixes a problem that could trigger Mail to show up to be checking for new communications even when a download is total
- repairs an issue which could cause cleared Mail notifications from Exchange reports to reappear
- Improves stability in Calendar
- Resolves an issue where Settings could open to an empty screen
- Fixes a concern that could prevent swiping to Today View or Camera from Lock Screen
- covers a concern which could avoid songs controls from displaying regarding Lock Screen
- Fixes a problem that could cause app icons becoming organized improperly regarding the Residence Screen
- Addresses a problem which could prevent people from deleting current photos when iCloud storage space is surpassed
- Addresses a problem where discover My iPhone occasionally wouldn’t show a map
- Fixes a concern in emails where in fact the keyboard could overlap the newest message
- Fixes an issue in Calculator where typing figures quickly can lead to wrong results
- dealt with a problem in which the keyboard could respond slowly
- Adds help for real time text (RTT) phone calls when it comes to deaf and hard of hearing
- Improves VoiceOver stability in communications, Settings, App shop, and Music
- Resolves a problem that stopped VoiceOver from announcing incoming Notifications
moreover, Apple has also modified the way the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on/off buttons in charge Center work (detail by detail here – do not get too excited by this, i do believe it is an ugly answer). Apple has also made use of this up-date to fix a bug where notifications generated by apps after December 2 caused iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch products to crash.
See in addition:
Posted at Sat, 02 Dec 2017 12:03:31 +0000